TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Among the Personal Data collected by this site, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, address, country, email, postcode, various types of data, city, usage data and cookies.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this site.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this site are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this site to provide the Service. In cases where this site indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- The User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (” opt -out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- Processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
- However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (this site)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, surname, email address, address, country, telephone number, name and various types of Data.
E-mail advertising with subscription to the newsletter or mailing list
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data strictly necessary and instrumental for this purpose or the data communicated by you separately, to send you our newsletter by e-mail on a regular basis on the basis of your consent. It is possible to unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, either by sending a message to the contacts indicated below or by means of a specific link available in each Newsletter. After cancellation, we will delete your e-mail address, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data and subject to our reservation for further use of the data, use of which you have been correctly informed in this declaration in compliance with the provisions of the law.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site.
The interactions and information acquired from this site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
I like button and widget Social Facebook ( Facebook , Inc .)
The button “Like” and widget social Facebook is interaction services with the social network Facebook , supplied by Facebook , Inc .
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Button Tweet and widget social Twitter ( Twitter , Inc .)
The button Tweet and widgets for social Twitter are services of interaction with the social network Twitter , provided by Twitter , Inc .
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
+1 button and widget Google+ social (Google Inc .)
The +1 button and widget Google+ are social interaction services with the Google+ social network, provided by Google Inc .
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Rights of the User
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Object to the processing of their data.The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- Access their data.The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data.When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their data or have them transferred to another owner.The user has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner . This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
propose a complaint.The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track ” requests
this site does not support “Do Not Track ” requests .
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is the information collected automatically through this site (including from third-party applications integrated into this site), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects to this site, the addresses in URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier ) notation , the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the measures security relating to the operation and use of this site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this site.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this site as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this site.